Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Jinan Sunny Machinery Co., Ltd.

PVC Window Corner Cleaning Machine, PVC Corner Cleaning Machine, PVC Window Door Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering PVC Window Corner Cleaning Machine (SQJ05-120), Mini CNC Glass Cutting Table, PVC Window Making Machine/UPVC Seamless Welding Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product PVC windows and doors machine PVC Window Corner Cleaning Machine (SQJ05-120)

PVC Window Corner Cleaning Machine (SQJ05-120)

FOB Price: US $2,000 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $2,000/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 20 Sets in One Month
Transport Package: in Wooden Cases
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: SQJ05-120
  • Fuel: Electric
  • Automation: Automatic
  • Trademark: SUNNY
  • Origin: Jinan, Shandong, China
  • Application: Window
  • Control: CNC
  • Cleaning Type: High Pressure Cleaning
  • Specification: ISO9001/2000, CE
  • HS Code: 8479
Product Description
PVC Window Corner Cleaning Machine (SQJ05-120)

PVC Window Corner Cleaning Machine / UPVC Window Machine / Corner Cleaning Machine For PVC Door and WindowThe machine if used for corner cleaning of plastic doors and windows. It has the functions of digital control, pneumatic driving and mechanical technology. With the imported digital control system, it can equip more than 100processing procedures according to different profiles. The rooting can cut outer corners and complete vertical surfaces cleaning ordered by the procedure. Meantime, top and bottom knives can mill the top and bottom surfaces. Another two top and bottom milling cutters can clean seal grooves and left inner glass easily. And also, according to different conditions, dialing numbers and changing the procedure, it also can clean the welding line caused by no-precise rule. This machine has features of easy adjustment and high automation. It is an ideal equipment for large scale and continuous and various profiles.


Power Supply380V 50Hz
Input Power6KW
Working Air Pressure0.5-0.8MPa
Air Consumption200L/min
Groove Processing Width3mm
Groove Processing DepthMax0.3mm
Processing profile Height30-120mm
Outside Dimension1650*1000*1530mm
Weight650Kg
  



Remarks:
Pkg: Each PC In Wooden Cases
Terms: Frieight On Board (FOBQingdao)
From Qingdao, China To_______,
Delivery Time: Within 25 days after Receiving the deposit
Payment: Telex Transfer (T/T), 30% Be Paid After Confirming The Order and the rest 70% is effected before the shipment
Our Trademark: SUNNY

Mobile:0086-15098968538


Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. ceci Liu
Sale Manager
*From:
To: Ms. ceci Liu
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now