Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Jinan Sunny Machinery Co., Ltd.

Aluminum Windows Machine, Aluminum Double Miter Cutting Machine, Aluminum Win-Door Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering CNC Aluminum Cutting Saw /CNC Double Head Precision Cutting Saw for Aluminum Profile, Automatic Silicone Sealant Sealing Robot Machine for Insulating Glass Glass, CNC Insulating Glass Sealant Extruder Robot/Dgu CNC Sealing Machine and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Aluminum windows and doors machine CNC Aluminum Cutting Saw /CNC Double Head Precision Cutting Saw for Aluminum Profile

CNC Aluminum Cutting Saw /CNC Double Head Precision Cutting Saw for Aluminum Profile

FOB Price: US $10,000-13,500 / set
Min. Order: 1 set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 set US $10,000-13,500/ set
Get Latest Price
Port: Qingdao, China
Production Capacity: 20 Days After Payment
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Basic Info
  • Trademark: SUNNY
  • Specification: ISO9001/2000
  • Transport Package: in Wooden Cases
  • Origin: China
Product Description
Aluminum windows machine, aluminum double miter cutting machine, aluminum win-door machine, aluminum cutting saw machine, aluminum profile machine, aluminum machine

1. Description:
The main axle of the saw is made precisely highly, and is specialized for the hard alloy saw. The go and back of the cutting can synchronous with the left and right moving of the head of the machine, is made by the bearing pair. The moving of the saw is motivates by the hydraulic damper cylinder. The range of the production is very large, and the length of cutting can arrive 4200mm, the cutting angles are 90, 45 and 22.5. They can change into another automatically. The frame can go and back automatically with the head of the machine. The safety precaution can up and down with the saw safely. The air valves control the corner cylinder, and save the electricity of the machine.

2. Payment: Telex Transfer (T/T), 30% be paid after confirming the order and the rest 70% is effected while delivering the goods.
Package: Each PC in wooden cases.
Port of Loading: Qingdao, China
Delivery Time: During 20 days after we receive your first payment.

Contact person: Ms Awen Yin
Mob: 0086 15063343341
 
 


CNC Aluminum Cutting Saw /CNC Double Head Precision Cutting Saw for Aluminum Profile
 
1. Power supply 380V 50Hz                                     
2. Cutting motor power 2×2.2 Kw; Rotary Speed  2800 r/min
3. Servomotor power 3×0.68Kw; Rotary Speed 4050r/min
4. Operation air pressure 0.5-0.8MPa                              
5. Air consumption 60L/min
6. Blade specification 500mm×30×4.4 Z= 120 (Standard size)
7. Cutter feeding speed stepless speed regulation 0-3m/min 
8. Cutter moving speed range 0~20m/min     
9. Cutting length max 6000mm min 360mm at 90°; Max 6000mm min 760mm at 45°
10. Cutting width 120mm
11. Cutting height 230mm        
12. Cutting angle 45°-157.5° any angle in the range    
13. Repeat locating length tolerance ±0.2mm                                                        
14. Cutting Profile Surface Plane ≤0.10mm                                                                
15. Cutting Angle tolerance ±5′                                                                      
16. Cutting Profile Surface Roughness Ra12.5µm\                                     
17. Contour dimension 7800mm×1500mm×2040mm         
18. Weight about 2500kg
 
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Mrs. awen
export manager
*From:
To: Mrs. awen
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now