Automatic Silicone Sealant Sealing Robot Machine for Insulating Glass/Double Glazing Glass
|FOB Price:||US $1-45,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-45,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YGM2500
- Certification: ISO9001/2000, Ce
- Control System: PLC
- Glass Edging Machine Type: Double Glazing Glass Silicone Sealant Robot
- Condition: New
- Min Glass Size: 280*450mm
- Power: 13kw
- Trademark: SUNNY
- Specification: ISO9001/2000, CE
- HS Code: 84752990
- Type: Insulating Glass Production Line
- Structure: Vertical
- Glass Washing Machine Type: Insulating Glass Silicone Sealing Robot Machine
- Grinding Head Number: Silicone Sealant Sealing Robot Machine
- Max Glass Size: 2500*3500mm
- Glass Thickness: 12-60mm
- Air Pressure: 0.5-0.8MPa
- Transport Package: In Wooden Cases
- Origin: China
Achieve various size of rectangular insulating glass automatic continuously sealing, high efficiency & stable quality sealing performance.
Less space, economical and practical, suitable for glass deep processing enterprise.
Friendly interface, easy for operation.
All edges and corners sealant coating enrich no air bubbles, fully coating, without manual trimming.
Adopt world-renowned brand of servo control system, stable performance.
Accurate synchronous belt transmission system to ensure glass convey stable and clean.
Unique insufficient sealant to be automatic alarm device
3. Other specification for your choose
4.Payment: Telex Transfer (T/T), 30% be paid after confirming the order and the rest 70% is effected while delivering the goods.
Port of Loading: Qingdao, China
Delivery Time: During 30-35 working days after we receive your first payment
5. After-sales service:
1)Guarantee the complete machine for 18 monthes, except the consumable parts.
2) 24hour technical support by email or calling.
3) User-friendly English manual for machine using and maintaining
6. Contact information