High Efficiency Pneumatic Double Group Sealant Extruder (ST02A/03/04)
|FOB Price:||US $4,500-13,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,500-13,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||30 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram, ESCROW|
- Model NO.: ST02A/03/04
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Control System: PLC
- Glass Edging Machine Type: Glass Straight Edging Machine
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: in Wooden Cases
- Origin: China
- Type: Insulating Glass Production Line
- Structure: Vertical
- Glass Washing Machine Type: Ultrasonic Glass Washing Machine
- Grinding Head Number: 9
- Trademark: SUNNY
- Specification: ISO9001/2000
- HS Code: 84752990
Double Glass Machine Insulating Glass Machinery Two Component Sealant Coating Machine ST03
Double glass machine/Silicon sealant extruding machine / Polysulfide sealant coater for double glass
Double glass machine/Silicon sealant spreading machine /Insulated Glass Polysulfide sealant glue coater
Double glass machine/Silicon sealant spreading machine /Double Glass Polysulfide sealant extruder
Double glass machine/Silicon sealant spreading machine /Double Glass Polysulfide sealant coating machine
Double glass machine/Silicon sealant spreading machine / Insulation glass making equipment
Hollow glass sealant spreading machine/ thiokol sealant spreading machine-insulating glass machine
Hollow glass sealant spreading machine/thiokol sealant spreading machine for double glass/double glass machine
1. Machine brief description:
1). ST02A/03/04 two-component coating Machine adopt the advanced technology.
2). The curative agent system is completely closed and airproof.
3). The valve ports of the basic material pump, the curative agent pump and proportioning pump all adopt the special alloy with zero leakage.
4). The rubber mixing system adopt the strip shaker with international static state to-and-fro technology,
5). Attached the unilateralism pin valve with special structure to make the mix uniformitive. The rubber mouth with special flexibility material made the insulating glass production more convenience and attractive.
2. Machine work:
This two component coating machine work together with the rotary coating machine, after use this two component co
Ating mix the glue, put the glass on the rotary coating machine, then use the glue gun to make coating.
If your local weather is cold and dry, about the glass glue coating, you need two glues, you can consider to use the butyl glue+two component glue(Silicon sealant glue) or use the butyl glue +hot melt glue, any combination method is ok, the butyl glue is the first layer glue, the two component glue or the hot melt glue as the second layer glue.
If your local weather is too hot or too humid, you'd better not choose the butyl glue +hot melt glue, you'd better choose the butyl glue+two component glue.
3. Payment: Telex Transfer (T/T), 30% be paid after confirming the order and the rest 70% is effected while delivering the goods.
Package: Each PC in wooden cases.
Port of Loading: Qingdao, China
Delivery Time: During 20 days after we receive your first payment.
Trade Mark: SUNNY
|SL||Model||Name||Origin of Pump|
|1||ST02A||Pnuematic Silicone Extruder||made in China|
|2||ST03||Korean Pump Pneumatic Silicone Extruder||made in Korea|
|3||ST04||American Pump Pneumatic Silicone Extruder||made in USA|
Guarantee & Aftersales service:
1)Guarantee the complete machine for 24 months, except the consumable parts.
2) 24hour technical support by email or calling.
3) User-friendly English manual for machine using and maintaining.
Contact person: Ms. Awen
Office tel: 0086 531 66683798
Mobile: +86 15063343341