Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Jinan Sunny Machinery Co., Ltd.

Pvc Window-Door V-Cutting Saw, Pvc Windows and Doors Machine, Pvc Window Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering PVC Win-Door V-Cutting Saw / PVC Windows and Doors Machine, UPVC Profile Seamless Welding Machine, Ig Produtcion Line and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product PVC windows and doors machine PVC Win-Door V-Cutting Saw / PVC Windows and Doors Machine

PVC Win-Door V-Cutting Saw / PVC Windows and Doors Machine

FOB Price: US $580 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $580/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 10 Sets Per Month
Transport Package: Wooden Case
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: SVJ-65
  • Screw: Double-Screw
  • Computerized: Non-Computerized
  • Processing Range: 300-1700mm
  • Specification: SJ02-65
  • HS Code: 8475
  • Product Type: PVC Profile
  • Automation: Non-Automatic
  • Customized: Customized
  • Trademark: sunny
  • Origin: China
Product Description
                        PVC Win-Door V-Cutting Saw / PVC Windows and Doors Machine

The machine applies to 90 V groove cutting for aluminum and plastic profiled bar which is clamped and cut by pneumatic drive; It has characteristics of simple operation, high safety, exact cutting dimension, and convenient maintenance.

Brand------- Sunny
Model-------SVJ-65
Automatic or Not automatic
Machine type------PVC V-cutting saw
Usage ------Cutting PVC profiles
Input Voltage-------380V 50Hz
Input Power— — 1.5Kw
Working Air Pressure— — 0.4~0.6MPa
Air consumption— — 100 L/min
Motor rotational speed— — 2800 r/min
Processing range— — 300-1700mm
Cutting Depth— — 65mm(max)
Overall Dimension— — 1350× 500× 1350mm
Weight— — 210Kg

Our Services

A. Terms: Freight On Board (FOB Qingdao)

B. Payment: Telex Transfer (T/T), 30% be Paid as deposit, and the rest 70% is paid before delivery the
Machine.


Guarantee period: 1 year from the date of customer receiving the machines.

24hour technical support by email or calling.

User-friendly English manual for machine using and maintaining.


Contact ----- Ms Ceci Liu
Mobile: 0086-15098968538

We can do as your requirment. Welcome to visit.
Send your message to this supplier
Avatar
Ms. ceci Liu
Sale Manager
*From:
To: Ms. ceci Liu
*Message:

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now