Gold Member Since 2010
Audited Supplier
Jinan Sunny Machinery Co., Ltd.

Horizontal Glass Production Line, Horizontal Insulating Glass Machine manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Double Glass Production Line (Insulating glass machine), Double Glazing Glass Equipment Vertical Double Glazed Glass Equipment, Automatic Glass Cutting Machine CNC and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product double glazing glass machine Double Glass Production Line (Insulating glass machine)

Double Glass Production Line (Insulating glass machine)

FOB Price: US $3,500 / Piece
Min. Order: 1 Piece
Min. Order FOB Price
1 Piece US $3,500/ Piece
Get Latest Price
Production Capacity: 10000 Pieces
Transport Package: Suitable Long Sea Transport
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: double glass production line
  • Certification: CE, UL
  • Size: 2000X10000X1000mm
  • Specification: CE
  • HS Code: 8479899990
  • Type: Insulating Glass Production Line
  • Control System: PLC
  • Trademark: SUNNY
  • Origin: Shandong, China
Product Description

Double glass Production line (Insulating glass machine)

For Double Glazing Glass Machine, we have two kinds, Vertical Style and Horizontal Style.

Horizontal Style  as Below :

Double Glass Production Line (Insulating glass machine)

1600  Horizontal  double glass washing and drying machine


1600 Horizontal   double glass washing and drying machine

1.  Horizontal glass washing Machine(Model:BX1600),

2. Strip Assembly table(JZT1600),

3. Glass Rolling over table(Model:FZT1600),

4.  Horizontal Hot Press Machine(Model:YRB1600A),

5. Glass Transport Table(Model:ST1600) .


Detail Information as below : 
Double Glass Production Line (Insulating glass machine)

Horizontal glass washing Machine(Model:BX1600)

It is used to wash 3-12mm and 35mm-thinner glass with the horizontal structure, it is stable to transmit;stable performance with DELIXI contactor, push
button switches and pilot light.It adopts frequency stepless speed and is easy to operate as the button is concentrated on the operation table, the height of washing tank can be changed to meet the requirement of any glass thickness. Three groups of brushes assure the washing quality while two pairs of air knives assure the drying. Inspecting light is equipped to examine the glass quality


Strip Assembly table(JZT1600)

he machine is used to install the sealing strip of compound rubber-strip type double-glazing glass. The vacuum chuck is used for positioning and the universal-joint wheel is used to transfer glass with simple operation,precise positioning.


Glass Rolling over table(Model:FZT1600) 

Double Glass Production Line (Insulating glass machine)

Horizontal Hot Press Machine(Model:YRB1600A)


Function and feature


1. It adopts two rubber rollers and frequency stepless speed so the transmission speed can be changed if necessary.


2.Temperature controlling device (8 heating pipes with 2kw power), Is used to keep the best temperature to assure the quality of the insulating glass.


3.The rollers in the hot stove are made of materials good in lubrication and heatproof.


Glass Transport Table(Model:ST1600) 


Guarantee & Aftersales service:

1)Guarantee the complete machine for 12 months, except the consumable parts.

2) 24hour technical support by email or calling.

3) User-friendly english manual for machine using and maintaining.



A. Pkg: for long time transportation
B. Terms: Freight On Board (FOB Qingdao)
C. From Qingdao, China
D. Delivery Time: During 15 Days After We Receive Your First Payment.
E. Payment: Telex Transfer (T/T), 30% be Paid as deposit, and the rest 70% is paid before delivery the
F. Guarantee period: 1 year from the date of customer receiving the machines.

Contact ----- Ms Ceci Liu 




Send your message to this supplier
Ms. ceci Liu
Sale Manager
To: Ms. ceci Liu

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now