Automatic CNC Glass Cutting Table (YG-3826) / Glass Cutting Machine
|FOB Price:||US $12,000-30,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $12,000-30,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||50 Set Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: YG-3826
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Control System: PLC
- Condition: New
- Glass Thickness: 3--24mm
- Warranty: 18months
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Packing
- Origin: Jinan
- Type: Glass Cutting Machine
- Structure: Horizontal
- Glass Washing Machine Type: Horizontal Glass Washing Machine
- Max Cutting Size: 3660*2600mm
- Overall Dimensions: 4600*3300*860mm
- Trademark: Sunny
- Specification: customiszed
- HS Code: 8475
This automatic CNC-shaped glass cutting machine allows users to cut out any shape of glass with high precision. AUTO CAD designed graphs and figures, automatic cutting, with all the cutting data fully computer controlled. The operator can edit the glass size for cutting with computer. The computer can optimize the cutting size, and give out the data for processing, driven the machine to cut glass sheet automatically in high speed and high precision.
A. Use professional computer software equipped professional cutting and optimized composing system. It features easy operation, high accuracy and fast speed. Cutting speed can be adjustable.
B. Cutting beam was imported from German high precision rack and rail. It features high accuracy.
C. Main parts were imported from brand products. It features high quality and long life.
D. Maintain and operation were easy for the machine. Edit the glass size for cutting with computer. The computer can optimize the cutting size, and give out the data for processing, driven the machine to cut
Glass sheet automatically in high speed and high precision.
Cutting Speed: 0-120m/min
Accuracy: ≤ ± 0.20mm
Glass thickness: 3-25mm
Original glass sheet size: 3660x2440mm
Min. Cutting Size: 20x20mm
Cutting Accuracy-Parallelism: ± 0.15
Cutting Accuracy-Cater-corner: ± 0.20
Attached----Stepping motors: 130BYG3501
Remarks: 220V, 50Hz, 600W or Customised
Overall Dimension: 4600(L)x3300(W)x860(H)mm
Transmission System: Axis X, Y and Z adopts servo motor made in Japan, and accurate gauge cutter device.
Cutting Holder: Air pressure and spring together, cutter head can rotate 360 degree, cut up and down. It can cut any shapes glass (line, round and shapes, etc)
Fuel System: Automatic oiling system, the oil pressure can be adjusted freely.
Conveyer System: Air float and synchronous automatic transmission device is convenient for glass movement.
Locating System: It is composed of mechanical locating system and optoelectronic scanning system. The optoelectronic scanning and cutting is automatically finished in the process of stream line operation, not need locating by operators.
Staff Requirement: 1 Person (Be familiar with knowledge of glass cutting and computer)
Guarantee & Aftersales service
1. Guarantee the complete machine for one year, except the consumable parts.
2.24hour technical support by email or calling.
3. User-friendly English manual for machine using and maintaining.
1. Pkg: Each PC In Wooden Cases
2. Terms: Freight On Board (FOB, Qingdao Port)
3. From Qingdao, China To_______,
4. Delivery Time: During 30 Days After We Receive Your First Payment
5. Payment: Telex Transfer (T/T), 30% Be Paid After Confirming The Order and the rest 70% is effected while delivering the goods
6. Our Trademark: SUNNY
Jinan Sunny Machinery Co., Ltd.
Office tel: 0086-531-66683398/66683798
Mobile: +86 15063343341 Awen Yin